At Peterborough Truss and floor we design wooden trusses that offer the versatility and flexibility of long spans without intermediate supports. This gives designers and architects the freedom to design and create large open spaces without compromising the structural integrity of the building.
- Trusses can be designed and shaped in an unlimited number of ways allowing for distinctive shapes.
- Many commercial buildings including restaurant chains use truss solutions to create distinctive roof designs.
- Metal plate trusses can create arches of all types.
- Commercial buildings can have spans exceeding 25 meters (82 feet).
- Wood trusses can be used in concrete formwork and scaffolding for commercial and industrial projects.
- The open web configuration allows easy placement of plumbing, electrical, and mechanical services.